از کجاها به اين ص�حه سر می زنند؟

Powered by Blogger
ATOM Feed

Archive


www.flickr.com
[ جمعه، مرداد ۱۶، ۱۳۸۳ ]  ::  [ maryam ]


"WHY WOMEN CRY???"

A little boy asked his mother ,"Why are you crying ?" Because I'm a woman "she told him .
>>> "I don't understand," he said .His mom just hugged him and said ,"and you never will."
>>>later the little boy asked his father ."why does mother seem to cry for no reason ?"
>>>"All women cry for no reason ."was all his dad could say .
>>>The little boy grew up and became a man , still wondering why women cry .
>>>Finally he put in a call to god.When God got on the phone ,he asked ,"God ,why do
>>>women cry so easily ?"
>>>God said:
>>>When I made the woman she had to be special .
>>>I made her shoulders strong enough to carry the weight of the world , >>>yet gentle enough to give comfort .
>>>I gave her an inner strength to endure childbirth and the rejection >>> that >>> many times comes from her children .
>>>I gave her hardness that allow her to keep going when everyone else gives up ,and take care of her family through sickness and fatigue without complaining.
>>>I gave her the sensitivity to love her children under any and all circumstances ,even when her child has hurt her very badly .
>>>I gave her strength to Carry her husband through his faults and fashioned her from his ribs to protect his heart.
>>>I gave her wisdom to know that a good husband never hurts his wife ,but sometimes tests her strength and her resolve to stand beside him
>>>unfalteringly .
>>>And finally , I gave her a tear to shed .This is hers exclusively to use whenever it is >>>needed .
>>>"You see my son,"said God,"The beauty of a woman is not in the cloths she
>>>wears,the figure that she carries ,or the way she combs her hair.
>>>The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes,because that is the doorway to her heart-the place where love resides.



..................................................................................................................................